Waterloo Catholic District School Board and St. Louis Adult Learning & Continuing Education is committed to supporting your child’s continued learning. In July and August this year, there are several FREE learning options available for elementary students that will ignite, support and challenge student toward success and preparation for the next grade.
Find the programs listed by date and grade that best suit your student’s needs.
Visit https://www.wcdsb.ca/summer-learning/ for program details, dates, and registration links.
Elementary – in-person
- Summer Fun with Languages (JK-Grade 8)
- Summer Boost (Grades 1-6)
- Summer Expedition (Grades 6-8)
- HeadStart (Grade 8)
First Secondary Credit for Grade 8 students – in person
- Bridge to Success – HIF1O (open to Grade 8 students only)
- Exploring Engineering – TDJ1O (open to Grade 8 & 9 students only)
Because these programs are offered outside of the instructional school year, parents must complete a registration form for the summer program they are enrolling their child in. CHOOSE ONE to enrol your child in , except for HeadStart, which is offered in August.